UPDATE - The Oroville Police Department has identified the victim killed in an Oroville shooting near Fort Wayne Street.
According to Raymond Cruz, a detective for Oroville police, 32-year-old Julius Ruff, from Oroville was the victim killed by suspected gunman Joshua Sealy.
The manhunt continues for the prime suspect in an Oroville murder.
But now Action News Now is learning an arrest has been made in the case.
A woman is now behind bars for her involvement in this murder what's interesting is she is actually one of the two people shot during the shooting.
27-year-old Cristy Seim was arrested as an alleged accomplice.
Investigators say she is 30-year-old Joshua Sealy’s girlfriend.
Sealy is suspected of shooting and killing a man at a home on Fort Wayne Street Thursday afternoon.
Police believe the two went to the home together armed with handguns to confront the victim.
Police say Sealy shot and killed the man in the home accidentally grazing his girlfriend Seim with a bullet.
Police arrested her for murder at the hospital.
"Be the best witness, contact us by phone, tell us what he's wearing where he's going. don't try to contact, don't try to detain,” said Gil Zarate, a lieutenant for the Oroville Police Department.
Anyone with information on Josh Sealy is asked to call the Oroville Police Department.
The identity of the man that was killed has still not been released.
- UPDATE: Oroville shooting victim identified
- Cherry Street shooting victim identified
- Christmas Day shooting victim identified
- Victim Identified in Redding Officer-Involved Shooting
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Victim Identified in Cottonwood Housefire
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Interstate 5 crash near Redding
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe