World renowned Mandolin Player Radim Zenkl will perform at a benefit concert for Sojourner's House on the Ridge (SHOR) on Tuesday, July 17th, at Norton Buffalo Hall, 5704 Chapel Drive, Paradise.
SHOR is a small non profite agency that helps the homeless and those at risk of being homeless obtain services, retain dignity and restore self sufficiency. Services include food, emergency clothing, hygiene, laundry cards, bus passes, office supplies and coffee. Also, classes are planned to help with job seeking, literacy and life skills as well as behavioral health screenings.
The agency relies solely on donations from the community and fundraisers like the concert Tuesday. Radim Zenkl Zenkl has inveented his own technique where he plays the melody and accompaniment at the same time, sounding as if there are two mandolins instead of one. The show will also feature local musicians John Michaelson and Steven Dobra.
Tickets are available through eventbrite.com or at the SHOR Center located at 6189 Clark Road, Paradise. Their phone number is (530) 872-1162.
- Mandolin Music Concert to Benefit Sojourner's House on the Ridge
- Benefit Planned for Sojourners House on the Ridge
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- Concert to Benefit Made in Paradise
- Rockin' Americana Concert to Benefit KZFR
- Wildfire Benefit Concert in Paradise September 15th
- El Rey Hosting Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- Khalid announces benefit concert for El Paso
- Chico students travel to the past with The Sojourn Project
- Ribs for the Ridge to benefit Camp Fire Recovery