MAGALIA, Calif. - A Magalia man reached out to Action News Now about water worries after seeing our story on the Del Oro Water testing.
Fred Parmentier evacuated during the Camp Fire.
His home survived and he moved back in early December.
Parmentier said he never got his water tested and said Del Oro gave him the all-clear to drink it in January.
He didn't trust the water but let his dogs drink it.
About two weeks ago they starting getting sick and developing a rash.
Parmentier told Action News Now his two neighbors' pets have the same symptoms.
"I feel - I'm afraid it might be the water but that's one of the things I'd like I'd like to have the water tested so I can either have it turned off or start drinking it," Parmentier said.
Action News Now reached out to Del Oro Water - they said Parmentier's street isn't in the fire zone area.
Because Parmentier isn't zoned in that area Del Oro says he has to ask them to test it at a cost of $70.
- Man worried about water in Magalia
- Magalia Man Arrested in Shooting
- UPDATE: Magalia Man Barricades Himself Inside Residence
- Magalia residents impacted by extra surcharge on water bill
- Water company and Magalia locals react to benzene concerns
- House Destroyed and Man Burned During Magalia Fire
- Magalia Man Becomes First Camp Fire Looter to be Sentenced
- Magalia man devastated over loss of custom-built brewery
- Deputies administer Narcan, Save man's life in Magalia