SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A Shasta County man pleaded guilty to a charge of felony domestic violence, a prior felony, and a prior strike felony.
The District Attorney said Adrian Caillaux bit a 10-week pregnant victim on her arm and kicked her in the stomach.
Caillaux is sentenced to seven years in state prison.
- Man pleads guilty to felony domestic violence
- Chico man arrested for felony domestic violence and attempted kidnapping
- POLICE: Redding man arrested for domestic violence
- Former Teacher Pleads Not Guilty to 18 Felony Sex Crimes
- Events and resources, Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Westside Domestic Violence Shelter shares resources
- Shingletown man arrested for domestic violence after dropped 911 call
- SCSO: Man Suspected of Domestic Violence Assaults K-9
- Redding man fought police during domestic violence arrest
- Man attacks K-9 officer during domestic violence arrest