SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A Shasta County man on post-release supervision was arrested after police said they found him with drugs and a stolen gun.
Anderson police pulled over a car driven by Marcelo Banuelos for multiple car violations.
The search turned up heroin, 11 grams of methamphetamine, drug packaging materials and a stolen and loaded revolver.
Banuelos is back in Shasta County Jail.
- Man on post-release supervision arrested on drug possession, stolen gun charges
- Man on post-release supervision arrested for meth and loaded gun
- Authorities arrest prior felon on gun possession, drug charges
- Paradise PD arrest man for illegal gun and drug possession
- Redding Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- Police Arrest two for Possession of Stolen Property
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest
- Paradise man arrested for living in stolen RV, drugs found