A developing story out of Shasta County the coroner's office has released the name of the man killed in an early December fire in north Redding.
According to authorities 35 year old Christopher Carl Crosman, of Redding, was killed in the fire that broke out on Alee Lane on December 12.
When firefighters arrived they found a trailer home engulfed in flames.
It took crews over an hour to put out the fire and when they did they found the body inside.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Man killed in fire in Redding identified
- Redding Firefighter Killed in Carr Fire Identified
- 82-year-old identified as person killed in Redding house fire
- Police Identify Man Killed in Redding Plane Crash
- Authorities identify man killed in Redding officer-involved shooting
- Authorities identify man killed in suspected DUI crash in Redding
- Redding man killed by train
- Officials Identify Man Killed in Palermo House Fire
- Family identifies man killed in Chico house fire
- Authorities identify man killed in Oroville shooting