RED BLUFF, Calif. -The Red Bluff Police Department responded to reports of a man found dead outside of a business in Red Bluff.
Around 6:29 a.m. on Thursday, an employee of One Stop, which located at 714 Walnut Street in Red Bluff, reported an elderly man laying down in the parking lot of the business.
Officers responded to the scene and found a 66-year-old man lying on the sidewalk next to the store. He was unresponsive and officers summoned medical aid to the scene.
The man was pronounced deceased by medical personnel at the scene.
During the investigation, officers learned that the man had entered the business that day, purchased a cup of coffee and sat on the sidewalk in front of the business.
Video surveillance from the store did not show any evidence of foul play. Police have not released the identity of the man that died, pending notification of next of kin.
- Man found dead outside Red Bluff business
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Fire causes damage to Red Bluff business
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Three Missing Boys Found in Red Bluff
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Business buzzing at the Red Bluff Bull & Gelding Sale
- Body Found at Red Bluff Home, Deemed Suspicious: RBPD