One man is dead after crash on Highway 99 Friday evening.
Gustavo Martinez was speeding in a Buick sedan on 99 when he collided into a Dodge Ram pickup.
The dodge truck was approaching Riverside Avenue when the sedan rear ended the pickup.
Martinez was not wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash and was placed under arrest for driving under the influence.
He was taken to St. Elizabeth’s hospital, later transferred to mercy medical center where he died of his injuries.
The two passengers in the pickup sustained minor injuries.
- Man dead after DUI crash on Highway 99
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Fatal car crash on Highway 99 leaves one dead
- Two Dead After Multi-Vehicle Crash on Highway 99
- One Dead, One Injured in Highway 99 Crash
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash
- Woman hospitalized after crash on Highway 99
- Highway 99 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 99 Crash
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99