OROVILLE, Calif. - A man barricaded himself inside a home in an Oroville neighborhood on Dec. 12.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office says it all began with a brief police chase just before 2 p.m., before ending at a home on 15 Mono Avenue.
Investigators say once the chase ended, the driver ran away, went into the Mono Avenue home and barricaded himself inside.
The deputies had to force their way into the home, arresting Zack Hansen, who was wanted for a felony warrant out of Lassen County.
In new charges for the Dec. 12 incident, Hansen faces felony charges of evading, resisting or delaying an arrest.
- Man barricades himself in Oroville home, Deputies make arrest for felony warrant
- Paradise hit-and-run suspect arrested for unrelated felony warrants
- Oroville man arrested for unlawful sex with minor, deputies say
- Deputies Still Searching for Missing Oroville Man
- Man with 5 warrants arrested in Paradise
- Paradise Police arrest man for multiple warrants
- UPDATE: Magalia Man Barricades Himself Inside Residence
- Lightning strikes Oroville home
- Man arrested on multiple felony charges after standoff with Butte County deputies
- Sheriff: Man arrested after breaking into Oroville home