Photo Gallery 1 Images
REDDING, Calif. - A Fall River Mills man is behind bars after police say he led them on a chase at speeds of 95 miles-per-hour.
Officials say at 1 a.m. on Nov. 23 they spotted a 2006 Ford Mustang, previously reported stolen three days earlier, leaving the Win River Casino.
The car fled on Canyon Road when officials say they tried to stop it. This is when a 3-minute pursuit began, continuing to Happy Valley Road when 31-year-old Cecil Taylor finally pulled over.
Taylor was the man who officials say stole the vehicle and he is currently on probation for carjacking.
Booked into the Shasta County Jail, Taylor faces charges for vehicle theft, possession of a stolen vehicle, felony evading, violation of probation and outstanding warrants.
- Man arrested for vehicle theft after pursuit in Redding
- Gridley man arrested for vehicle thefts
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- Three arrests in Redding auto-theft sting
- Man arrested for 2 car thefts from Redding tow companies
- Vehicle pursuit ends in single-vehicle rollover near Durham
- Man arrested for DUI in Redding after multiple vehicle collision
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Chico Police Arrest Man for Auto-Theft
- Chico Man Arrested for Theft and Drugs