REDDING, Calif. - California Highway Patrol investigators, Shasta Interagency Narcotics Task Force and Redding Police all worked together to arrest a man who they say was storing more than $100,000 worth of stolen items from a warehouse.
The CHP says on Tuesday, Dec. 10, investigators served a search warrant for Jacob Woolery's storage unit on Twin View Boulevard in Redding.
In the unit, officials say they found a self-contained concentrated marijuana extractor and supplies. The items were believed to be stolen from a warehouse in the Redding area with a value of over $100,000.
On Wednesday, Redding Police investigators went to arrest Woolery at his home for possession of the stolen items but he could not be found, according to investigators.
Dec. 12, the CHP says investigators found Woolery trying to get into his storage unit and they contacted and arrested the 36-year-old before taking him to the Shasta County Jail.
Redding Police and the CHP will continue to investigate the situation and initial burglary.
- CHP: Man arrested for storing $100,000 worth of stolen property in Redding
- Redding Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property
- Redding Neighborhood Policing Unit make Stolen Property Arrest
- Paradise man arrested for stealing $5,000 worth of construction property
- Redding Man with stolen pistol arrested
- CHP arrest Redding man for $20,000 of commercial burglary
- CHP fishes stolen car from Feather River
- Suspect Steals Thousands Worth of Jewelry at Redding Store
- Red Bluff CHP seizes suspected black tar heroin worth around $50,000 from teen
- Redding CHP K9 Team Now Trained & Ready