According to the Plumas County Sheriff’s office they conducted a traffic stop near Sav Mor Foods in Quincy.
During the traffic stop they found a sellable quantity of methamphetamine, packaging, cash, and a scale all located in the vehicle.
The driver Charles Preston was arrested and booked into the Plumas County Jail on charges of possession of a controlled substance for sale, transportation of a controlled substance for sale, and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Man arrested for meth sales in Quincy
- Quincy man arrested for transportation of meth
- Quincy Native Signs with Four Year School
- Quincy Woman Drowns in Indian Falls
- Oro Quincy Hwy Won't Reopen This Year
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy area
- Boil water advisory issued for Quincy
- 80-Year-Old Man Dies During Quincy Motel Fire
- Temporary Closure Around Minerva 5 Salvage Project south of Quincy
- Hour Long Delay at Hwy 70 east of Quincy