Photo Gallery 2 Images
Chico, Calif.-- Chico Police have arrested a man for allegedly assaulting an employee at the Chico Mall.
Chico Police arrested Antonio Spruell around 6 p.m. Monday. Police say he assaulted an employee at Zumiez after trying to buy over $900 worth of merchandise with a fraudulent credit card.
When officers arrested him, they say they found over $1,400 worth of stolen merchandise taken from the Zumiez in Yuba City earlier in the day. Both the Chico Police Department and the Yuba City Police Department are now investigating the thefts.
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Employee at the Chico Mall
- Tehama Co. man arrested for allegedly assaulting two women
- Man Robs Chico Mall Jewelry Store
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- Chico Mall Gets New Owner
- UPDATED: Homeless man who allegedly assaulted elderly man in Chico pleaded not guilty, but competency challenged
- Chico Police: Suspect Arrested in Guitar Assault
- Chico Man Arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Chico Man Arrested for Attempted Assault on Ex-Wife
- Mall-goers, businesses react to changes at the Chico Mall