CHICO, Calif. - Chico police arrested a man after chasing him down on Tuesday.
Officers said they started the pursuit involving Jordan Tapp when he was driving late Tuesday night near Humboldt Avenue and Bartlett Street.
A chase ensued and Tapp's truck crashed near the intersection of E. 20th and C Streets.
Police said Tapp ran away, but after a short search, officers were able to find him.
Authorities said Tapp was wanted for a parole violation and that the truck he was driving had been stolen.
- Man arrested following police chase, crash in Chico
- Chico police chase, arrest convicted felons
- Chico police chase, arrest suspected car burglar
- Chico Police chase and arrest suspected car thief
- Chico police talk man off roof after foot chase
- Wanted man leads Chico police officers on overnight chase
- Chico Police arrest man for attempted carjacking
- Chico Police Arrest Man for Auto-Theft
- Chico Police: Man Arrested for Stabbing Neighbor
- Chico Police: Man Arrested In DUI Collision