COLUSA COUNTY, Calif. - The man accused of murdering the mother of his child, appeared in court again on Thursday.
Colusa County investigators said Salvador Garcia Jr. is the man responsible for murdering Karen Garcia back in January 2018.
A year and a half later, the manhunt for the suspect believed to be responsible for the death of Karen Garcia ended with the arrest of Salvador Garcia, Jr. in Guadalajara, Mexico.
In August 2019, Salvador Garcia Jr. pleaded not guilty to charges of murdering Karen Garcia.
Garcia will be arraigned on Feb. 19., Colusa County District Attorney, Matthew Beauchamp said. His attorney is Matt Smith from Marysville.
- Man accused of murdering Colusa County woman appears in court
- Friends of murdered Colusa woman react to suspected killer's arrest
- Murder victims son appears in court
- Chico Murder Suspect Appears in Court
- Oroville murder suspect appeared in court Thursday
- Update: Orangevale Woman Dies in Colusa County Head-on Crash
- Search for murder suspect in Colusa County, missing woman's body found
- Salvador Garcia pleads not guilty in murder of Colusa County woman
- Man Accused of Killing Roommate Appears in Court
- Colusa Co. murder suspect, victims were all roommates, authorities say