REDDING, Calif. - A man will spend six years in prison for assaulting a Mercy Medical Center employee in Redding.
Christopher Cook pled guilty just this week.
Prosecutors say he swung a bicycle chain at a security guard in the hospital's parking lot in 2017.
Cook had just been released from prison for another assault conviction.
- Man Sentenced for Assaulting Hospital Security Guard
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Tehama County Man Sentenced for Assault on Child
- Oroville Business Owner Sentenced for Sexual Assault
- Family of man killed in encounter with security guard, Chico Police files claim against city
- Man Shot by Security Guard While Intruding DC Fox Affiliate: Police
- Coast Guard rescues Oregon surfer
- Chico Man Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Shooting, Assault Charges
- Redding man arrested for assaulting, threatening officers
- Humboldt County man finds loaded assault rifles