SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - The Shasta County Coroner’s Office has identified the man who died while in the waters of the Shasta Lake Sunday morning.
According to SCSO, Ronel Noel Jose, 33, of Redding was found deceased Sunday at 9:30 a.m. by a deputy coroner investigator at the Bridge Bay Marina on Shasta Lake.
The relatives of Jose have been notified about the death and it does not appear to be connected to the Carr Fire.
The case is under investigation by the Shasta County Coroner’s Office.
- Man Found Dead in Shasta Lake ID’d: SCSO
- 6th Carr Fire Fatality Victim ID’d as Keswick Man: SCSO
- Roseville Man Found Dead at Lake Oroville
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- UPDATE: SCSO female suspect in Anderson shooting found
- UPDATED: Mount Shasta man found deceased on Medicine Lake Road
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Man found dead in the snow in Mount Shasta
- Alleged Lakehead Market Robber Arrested: SCSO