MOUNT SHASTA, Calif. - A man is behind bars for attempted murder in the city of Mount Shasta.
The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office says 79-year-old Donald Hannan shot a woman early Wednesday morning on Michele Drive.
The victim drove to the Mount Shasta Police Station with a gunshot wound and is expected to be OK.
After an armed standoff with several law enforcement agencies, the sheriff's office said Hannan surrendered.
- Man Facing Charges for Attempted Murder in Mount Shasta
- Shasta County man faces attempted murder charges
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- D4 avalanche hits Mount Shasta
- Trinity County man faces attempted murder charges after reporting crime
- Shasta County kidnapping suspects in court on attempted murder charges
- Missing Mount Shasta Hiker Found Alive
- Mount Shasta ski season ends on Easter
- Man found dead in the snow in Mount Shasta
- UPDATED: Mount Shasta man found deceased on Medicine Lake Road