REDDING, Calif. - A man convicted of shooting a Redding teen in 2017 has been sentenced to 19 years in prison.
A judge sentenced Enrique Padilla on Thursday.
Prosecutors say that Padilla shot a 16-year-old boy through the window of a home on Mistletoe Lane in 2017.
Padilla pleaded guilty to burglary and assault with a semi-automatic weapon.
- Man Convicted of Shooting Redding Teen Gets Prison Sentence
- Former Redding Doctor Sentenced
- Gridley man sentenced to life in child porn conviction
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- Chico Man Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Shooting, Assault Charges
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned
- Man sentenced to prison for rape of an intoxicated victim
- Yuba County man sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Chico Man Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison
- Cottonwood Man Receives Prison Sentence Following Rape and Kidnapping Charges