Photo Gallery 2 Images
TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif.—According to the Tehama County Sheriff’s Office, they received a report of a sexual assault on May 22nd.
The victim was an adult woman who reported that she had been sexually assaulted by Mr. Oettli, age 33 on May 20th.
Oettli was known to the victim and reported being sexually assaulted by him on at least four other occasions.
Tehama County Sheriff’s Detectives conducted an investigation and subsequently arrested Oettli on four counts of rape by force by fear.
Oettli was booked into the Tehama County Jail and is currently being held with a $400,000 bail.
The investigation is currently ongoing.
Due to the sensitive nature of the case no further information is being released at this time.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Man Arrested on Rape Charges in Tehama County
- A Tehama County man under arrest for attempted rape and stalking
- Tehama County Election Results
- 9 adults arrested in Tehama County on truancy charges
- Man Stabbed in Tehama County Monastery
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Tehama County lawyer charged with bribing a witness
- Wanted Butte County Man Arrested on Kidnapping, Rape Charges in Oregon
- Tehama Co. man arrested for allegedly assaulting two women