Photo Gallery 1 Images
Olivehurst, Calif.—According to the Yuba County Sheriff’s Office, detectives with the department conducted a rape investigation.
The investigation led to the arrest of 40 year old Brian Joseph McNaught of Mather.
He was arrested for rape by force, oral copulation, and penetration with a foreign object.
Investigators were called out to Rideout Hospital around 4 a.m. on Sunday April 22nd.
A 19 year old female was seeking treatment for a rape that had occurred overnight during a large underage drinking party.
The part was at an area of the Feather River known as Gray’s Beach, in Olivehurst.
McNaught is currently being held in the Yuba County Jail with a bail set at 300,000 dollars.
- Man Arrested for Alleged Sex Crimes
- Red Bluff Police Arrest Man for Sex Crimes with a Minor
- Redding man arrested for alleged 5 counts of unlawful sex with a minor
- Redding hate crime & assault arrest
- Chico street crime arrests continue
- Redding Police arrest man after suspected crime spree
- Police arrest a man after a crime spree in Redding
- Redding Police: Florida man arrested following assault and hate crime
- Yuba City Man Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Redding High School Counselor Pleads Guilty to Sex Crime