Paradise, Calif. --
Paradise Police arrested a man for driving under the influence of marijuana.
Police say officers were patrolling the area of CVS Pharmacy at aorund 11:30 p.m. Sunday, on the report of a suspicious vehicle parked behind the building. Officers later found the vehicle on the north side of Oliver Road, west of Skyway. Officers say the suspicious nature of the call and the Town curfew, the officer conducted a traffic stop.
Police say the driver, Adolfo Cervantes, and three passengers smelled of marijuana, and admitted to smoke marijuana shortly before behing stopped. Police arrested Cervantes for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of Marijuana, and booked him into Butte County Jail for DUI. All three passengers were released at the scene.
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- Redding Man Arrested for DUI Causing Injury
- Chico Police: Man Arrested In DUI Collision
- Paradise Elderly Man Found
- 2 Paradise residents and a Belden man killed in Hwy 70 DUI Crash
- Man Arrested for Felony DUI and Hit and Run
- Red Bluff Man Arrested For High Speed Chase & DUI
- Dennis Rodman arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- Oroville CHP Arrests Mother for DUI