REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Police Department arrested a Redding man accused of brandishing a handgun at someone at the neighborhood of Park Subdivision early Monday morning.
According to RPD, they received a call from a Lanning Avenue resident who said that a man driving a Red Dodge Charger had brandished a gun.
Officers located the car driven by Brandon Culver, 25, of Redding, and later stopped him, said Redding police.
Inside the suspect’s car officers found a loaded unregistered handgun, which had a high capacity magazine loaded into the gun, under the driver’s seat, said Redding police.
Culver was charged and booked into Shasta County Jail for being in possession of a loaded concealed unregistered firearm and for being in possession of a high capacity magazine.
Authorities did not find anyone who was the victim of the gun brandishing.
No injuries were reported from this incident.
- Man Arrested For Brandishing Loaded Gun at Someone: RPD
- Man in Humboldt County arrested with drugs and loaded guns
- Felon Arrested with Loaded Firearm
- Redding man arrested after wearing body armor with loaded gun in Chicago
- RPD: Decomposed Body ID'd as Missing Redding Man
- Man arrested after walking through McKinleyville with loaded rifle
- Humboldt County man finds loaded assault rifles
- Brandishing Fake Gun at Passing Cars Lands Redding Parolee in Jail: Police
- Alleged Drug Addict Found with Possible Stolen Gun at Redding Carl’s Jr: RPD
- Glenn Co. Sheriff: Man Abandons Loaded Gun on High School Grounds During Pursuit