REDDING, Calif. - Redding police said they received a call around 11 a.m. in the downtown area after a mother and daughter were shopping at People Of Progress.
Police say 33-year-old Matthew Pierce was loitering around their car and allegedly began yelling at the mother and daughter and then threatened to sexually assault the child.
Other people intervened and Pierce walked away.
Police said he was later found in the parking lot of Taco Bell on Market Street, identified and arrested.
He is now booked into the Shasta County Jail for indecent exposure and criminal threats.
- Redding Man Arrested For Exposing Himself
- Oroville teen: man tried to expose himself
- Redding Physician arrested
- Redding Residential Burglary Arrest
- Redding man arrested for assaulting, threatening officers
- One man arrested after homicide in Redding
- Redding Man Arrested for Attempted Carjacking
- Redding Man Arrested for DUI Causing Injury
- Redding Police: Man Arrested for Attempted Stabbing
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest