Another very comfortable, and pleasant day is ahead for Northern California. Some fog may develop across the region early today, and could have impacts on your commute this morning. Fog does not look like it will be as big of an issue as yesterday, but you still may want to give yourself a few extra minutes to get to where you're going this morning. Temperatures are starting out in the mid 30's to low 40's in the valley this morning, and in the high teens to 30's in the mountains. Mostly sunny to partly cloudy conditions are expected through the day, and winds will be up to 10mph out of the North. Valley areas are projected to climb into the mid to high 60's this afternoon, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the mid to high 50's.
Clouds will increase heading into tonight, and could help to trap in a bit more heat for tomorrow morning. Slightly warmer start to the day is expected for your Thursday, but the clouds will also limit daytime warming. Most areas will be a couple of degrees cooler tomorrow, but will still be above average for this time of year. Skies will clear out late in the day on Thursday. Friday looks very similar to today. Mostly sunny skies, a brisk morning, and a warm afternoon.
The warming trend will ramp up this weekend, with 70's expected in the valley. Sunday will be a few degrees warmer than Saturday, but both days will feel like early Spring across the region. Temperatures will drop by a few degrees for the start of next week, but will still be very warm. Dry and mild conditions are projected to last through at least the middle of next week.
- Major warming trend ahead
- Major warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- A warming trend & more mountain thunderstorms ahead
- Warming trend peaks today
- The warming trend continues!
- Warming Trend Into This Weekend
- More thunderstorms and a major cooling trend ahead
- Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies & a warming trend ahead for Northern California