BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The U.S. Postal Service is reopening the Magalia and Stirling City Post Offices.
The buildings have been deemed safe to reoccupy following the Camp Fire. That means people can now get their mail from their respective post offices, but both locations have limited retail service until Internet service is restored.
Magalia Post Office, 14146 Skyway, Magalia, CA 95954
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Stirling City Post Office, 16939 Skyway, Stirling City, CA 95978
Hours: Monday through Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For customers who get mail delivery out of the Magalia Post Office, Letter Carriers are only able to deliver South of Jack Pine Way / Steiffer Road, North of Perry Road, East of Nimshew Road and West of Little Butte Creek.
All other mail for the Magalia delivery area can still be picked up at the Chico Midtown Post Office at 141 W. Fifth Street between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You have to have identification to pick it up.
- Magalia and Stirling City Post Offices Reopen
- Cal Fire: 1-Acre Fire at Stirling City
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Man arrested for imprisoning woman in Stirling City
- Paradise man finds missing family above Stirling City
- Magalia Man Arrested in Shooting
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Identifies Body Found in Magalia
- CAL FIRE ‘Fill the Boot’ in Magalia
- Magalia stabbing suspect on the loose
- Shed Fire Spreads to Vegetation in Magalia