What, Us Worry? reflects the kindred spirit of this trio of sculptors - Paul DiPasqua, Michael Stevens, and Tony Natsoulas.
Paul DiPasqua works with everyday objects to create sculpture that acts as a tribute to mankind’s gift of resourcefulness; Michael Stevens’ work is influenced by the movie and TV heroes, villains, and sidekicks from his youth; Tony Natsoulas’ art revisits, modernizes and immortalizes the artists from the MAD magazine genre. It shocks, entertains and amuses in a funny, offbeat and awkwardly charming manner.
Their work has been exhibited at museums and galleries throughout California, neighboring states and across the country.
Dates: Thurs – Sunday, Feb. 1 – March 31, 2018, 11am – 5pm
Opening Reception: Thurs, Feb. 1, 6-8pm. No host bar.
- MONCA presents What, Us Worry?
- Monca Presents ‘The Body Electric’
- MONCA seeks volunteers and promotes current exhibit
- Female Artists Showcased in new MONCA Exhibit
- New Exhibits Open Thursday at MONCA
- Giving Tuesday: monca asks for help fixing air conditioner
- ‘MONCA’ Honors Chico Female Artists from Back in the Day
- North State Writers Present "LiveWord"
- Paradise presents Community Recovery Plan
- Indonesians Worry About Another Tsunami Coming