CHICO, Calif. -- Online apparel retailer Lulus will be bringing a store-front to Downtown Chico.
The retailer has roots in Downtown Chico, with several shops going back to the 1990s, including a men's clothing store called Trucker.
Lulus is an online retailer founded by a mother-daughter team. They sell everything from bohemian blouses to gowns.
Forbes recently announced the retailer has raised $120 million from venture capital firm IVP and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
The funding will help Lulus expand its reach, which already has customers in the United States and 68 other countries.
Action News Now spoke with Lulus CEO Colleen Winter. She said she's excited for this opening.
The online retailer started with storefronts in the 1990s, eventually sold them, and moved to online retail.
This outlet will be the first physical store presence since the retailer moved online.
The store will open in the beginning of June.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Lulus to Open an Outlet Shop in Downtown Chico
- Lulus Opens Brand New Outlet in Downtown Chico
- Grocery Outlet opens in Redding
- Caught on Camera: Laptop Theft at Downtown Chico Coffee Shop
- Pluto's Downtown Chico Closing
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Downtown Chico celebrates Pride
- Downtown Chico Christmas preview
- Downtown Chico sales revenues up
- Anderson Grocery Outlet pays it forward for one lucky couple