CHICO, Calif. -- Online apparel retailer Lulus opened a new outlet store in Downtown Chico Friday morning.
It is the first physical store presence since the successful online retailer moved online.
Lulus started with storefronts, eventually sold them, and moved to online retail.
Forbes recently announced that the Chico-based fashion retailer raised $120 million from new investors.
The outlet offers a wide variety of shoes, hats, purses and clothes that shoppers would also be able to find on Lulus' website.
Formal dresses are $20 and everything else in the story is $15 or less.
"A lot of these girls already shop at Lulus.com and they're finding items that they see currently in the store, for example, this is one of the best sellers online and I got it for like 70% off here," said Ashley Hartley, Lulus Assistant Store Manager.
Lulus ships worldwide about 15,000 packages each day.
CEO Colleen Winter said the company has seen growth at more than 50% annually, with several hundred million in sales each year.
On the walls, the outlet features the well-recognized Lulus love and heart murals painted by a local artist.
If you would like to stop by the outlet, it is located on 232 Broadway in Chico.
The outlet will be open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Lulus Opens Brand New Outlet in Downtown Chico
- Lulus to Open an Outlet Shop in Downtown Chico
- Pluto's Downtown Chico Closing
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Downtown Chico Christmas Preview is Sunday
- World's rarest cars in downtown Chico
- Downtown Chico Tree Lighting is tonight
- Christmas business booming in downtown Chico
- Firefighter memorial live from downtown Chico
- Police investigating stabbing near downtown Chico