UPDATE 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 - OSHA was notified of an employee of Cal North Farm Labor, Inc. who was fatally crushed while working around a walnut bin at Crain Walnut Shelling Inc., according to Frank Polizzi, DIR Public Information Officer.
OSHA has opened an inspection to determine the cause of the incident and may issue citations for violations of workplace safety regulations, he said.
LOS MOLINOS, Calif. - An employee died at Crane Walnut Shelling, Inc. on Saturday, Oct. 6, in a factory death, the company has confirmed.
The worker was hired through a hard-labor contractor based out of the area.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is on site, and there is a current investigation underway.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Los Molinos Employee Dies in Work-Related Death
- Los Molinos Employees Voice Safety Concerns Following Factory Death
- Los Molinos man turns 100 years old
- Los Molinos vigilante dads catch and tie up thief
- Elderly Los Molinos pit bull helps fight off intruder
- 50th Fourth of July Parade at Los Molinos
- TCSO: Los Molinos Shooting Suspect’s Death Caused by Self-Inflicted Wound
- FFA in Los Molinos collects 1K meals for Tehama Co. families
- TCSO: Los Molinos Man Threatens Daughter’s Boyfriend over Household Chores
- TCSO: Man Arrested for Trying to Set Fire to Los Molinos Church