OROVILLE, Calif. - For the first time in six years, a mud run will be canceled in Oroville in order to focus on Camp Fire relief efforts.
The Lord's Gym Mud Run is postponed for adults, but the kids' mud run will continue as planned on June 1st, 2019.
Volunteers from the gym say they do not have the time and resources to create the course for adults.
The race is rescheduled for spring of 2020.
- Lord's Gym Mud Run postponed for Camp Fire relief efforts
- Lord's Gym hosts fifth-annual Mud Run
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Recology Donates $100K for Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- Wells Fargo Donates $1.2 Million to Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- Camp Fire Relief Fund Raises $804,000
- Young musicians take stage in Davis for Camp Fire relief efforts
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio Supports Carr Fire Relief Efforts
- Chico Ramada Plaza Collects Money for Carr Fire Relief Efforts
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief