A workplace shooting happened in a quiet neighborhood where two people were killed including the gunman.
Long Beach police investigators say they received reports of a shooter about 2:30 Friday afternoon in the Bixby Knolls neighborhood.
The suspect and a victim are dead.
Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia tweeted that the third person shot is now in stable condition.
A witness of the incident, Kelly Bray, says he doesn't feel safe anymore.
"Nowhere is safe anymore. It’s here, you could be in San Bernardino, you could be in a little town in Northern California. Nothing is safe,” Bray said.
Police say that all three people involved are male and employees of the law firm at the location.
- Long Beach workplace shooting leaves 2 dead
- Police kill gunman in workplace shooting that left five others dead
- Long Beach Fire Captain Dies While Responding to Structure Fire
- Shooting at auto repair shop leaves 3 dead
- Oroville police searching for suspect after shooting leaves one dead
- Officer Involved Shooting Leaves one Dead in Oroville
- Rollover crash in Redding leaves one dead
- Nor'easter hits Massachusetts, leaves 1 boy dead
- Shooting Near High School in Fairfield leaves one teen dead, another critically injured
- Shasta Lake Shooting Leaves One Critically Injured