A school-wide lock down has been cleared at Woodson Elementary School in Corning Monday morning.
School officials said a man shooting at a dog in a nearby orchard was the source of the gunfire that caused school staff to call for the lock down.
The lockdown lasted for about 45 min.
Classes are resuming, but some parents have decided to take their child home for the day, according to our reporter.
- Lockdown lifted at Corning school after gunshots heard near campus
- Live Oak school goes on lockdown after staff hears gunshots
- Paradise Jr. & Sr. High lockdown lifted
- Olivehurst School Lock-downs Lifted, Teenager Shot Off-Campus
- Lockdown at Chico elementary school
- Lockdown Lifted at Turtle Bay School After Report of Possible Gunman Nearby
- Schools in Siskiyou County on Precautionary Lockdown
- Oroville High School Placed on Short Lockdown
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- Corning Union Elementary School District Speaks Out