CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Mall and the Student California Teachers Association have partnered together for the 15th annual Cinderella's Closet prom dress giveaway for local high school students.
The event will be held on Sunday, April 7, from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the Chico Mall in space 301 next to JCPenney.
Families can come to the pop-up boutique at the Chico Mall and choose a dress for students. In addition to dresses, there will be shoes and accessories to choose from.
DJ Jim with Class Act Entertainment will be at the event from 12 - 2 p.m. as well as beauty advisors from Sephora to help with makeup tips.
Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
Chico Mall Management Office - Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
CTA Office (1430 East Avenue) Monday through Friday from 3 - 5 p.m.
Bell Memorial Union Room 220 at Chico State Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Local businesses partner together for 15th annual Cinderella's Closet dress giveaway
- Cinderella’s Closet gives away hundreds of prom dresses to high school students
- Dracula's Closet Closing
- Butte County Annual Bike Giveaway
- December 15th Weather
- Local tribes holds annual Salmon Giveaway event in South Oroville
- 15th annual Sierra Oro Farm Trail happening Oct. 12-13
- Sacramento Kings partner with local dance studio
- Chico Community Ballet's "Cinderella" is this Weekend After Fire Delay
- Almond Bowl Car Giveaway