ThirdLove, a startup with operations in both San Francisco and Chico, is hosting a free undergarment giveaway to those hardest hit by the Camp Fire.
Co-founder David Spector tells Action News Now, the tragedy hit close to home. "I used to spend summers at my grandfather's house in Paradise growing up."
Spector decided he had to do something for the community that had given so much to him and the company.
On Thursday, from 11AM to 2PM, ThirdLove will give away thousands of bras and undergarments to those deeply impacted by the Camp Fire. The event will be held at the company's call center in Chico, at 275 Airpark Boulevard.
Spector also rallied friends and co-workers in San Francisco for donations, then drove everything up to Chico. Those items, which also include items for men, will also be available on Thursday.
- ThirdLove Gives Love to Camp Fire Evacuees
- T-Mobile Aiding Camp Fire Evacuees
- Camp Fire Evacuees Search for Affordable Housing
- How Donations Get to Camp Fire Evacuees
- FEMA: What's Next for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Wattles Given Away to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Thanksgiving Meals Being Given to Camp Fire Evacuees
- New Distribution Center Opens for Camp Fire Evacuees in Chico
- Thousands of Evacuees Displaced in Camp Fire Housing Crisis
- Chico Women's Club Hosts Support Group for Camp Fire Evacuees