CHICO, Calif. - Habitat for Humanity Butte County received a big financial boost Wednesday from local realtors.
The non-profit was presented with a check for $16,791.49 from the Sierra North Valley, Oroville and Paradise Associations of Realtors.
The money came from a charity golf fundraiser held in September at the Butte Creek Country Club Golf Course.
Habitat for Humanity said the money will be used to build much-needed affordable housing in Butte County. To learn more about Habitat for Humanity click here.
- Local Realtors donate to Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity helps build a fresh start
- New Habitat for Humanity Homes to Go Up in Chico
- Habitat for Humanity to host homeowner orientation meetings
- 2 Families Move In 2 New Homes Thanks to Habitat for Humanity
- Workload for Habitat for Humanity in Butte County triples since Camp Fire
- Work begins on salmon habitat projects
- Human Kindness Series: 3rd grader donates handmade pillows
- Retirement Community in Redding makes Donation to Haven Humane
- Rachael Ray Foundation donates $100K to Butte Humane Society