Photo Gallery 3 Images
Chico Calif.—The Pleasant Valley High School stadium is getting a major makeover.
The Chico Unified School Board has a meeting Wednesday night to approve a budget a budget for improvements to the Pleasant Valley High School stadium.
The video shows an artist’s rendering of the new stadium.
The project includes a new water service, field and spectator lighting, and much more.
The stadium project will cost a little more than seven million dollars.
It will be funded by Measure K, a voter approved bond where tax payers are taxed to build and improve school facilities.
The Chico Unified School Board will meet Wednesday night at 6 p.m. at Marsh Junior High School.
- Local High School Stadium Could be Getting a Major Makeover
- Paradise Town Hall Gets Makeover
- Chico High Seniors Graduate in New Stadium
- Chico High Hosts First Game in New Stadium
- High School Internships Help Local Businesses
- Shasta County Weighing Three Major Local Measures
- Paradise High School Bullying
- Major warming trend ahead
- US Bank Stadium releases Superbowl LII menu
- Sherwin Williams donates paint, time to makeover Chico little league park