Chico, Calif. -- A very generous check was donated to an important health care center in Chico Thursday afternoon.
Courtesy Subaru of Chico donated a $7,147.22 check to the Enloe Foundation.
The contribution makes the courtesy automotive center a Platinum Partner, making the total donation to Enloe Foundation, $52,472.
The money came from Subaru cars sold between November and December. Customers picked from several foundations to donate their money to.
"We would never be able to do what we do and we would never be able to fulfill our mission if it wasn't for generous businesses and folks like this and the effort of the community to support us," said Mike Wiltermood, the CEO of Enloe Medical Center.
"Well, it is always nice to re-invest in our community. I think it's very important for all of us to give back so that's what we try to do during the course of the year and be able to give back," said Jerry Pajouh, CEO and President of the Courtesy Automotive Center.
Currently, the Enloe Foundation is focusing on building an expanded cardiovascular care center on the hospital's Esplanade campus.
- Local Chico Subaru Donates Check to Enloe Foundation
- Subaru Covers Pet Adoption Fees
- Check Presented to "Wings of Passion" Foundation
- Courtesy Subaru of Chico Gives Back to Cancer Patients
- Enloe volunteers donate $1 million to cardiovascular care center
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Rachael Ray Foundation donates $100K to Butte Humane Society
- North Valley Community Foundation details Camp Fire grants, donations
- Enloe: 2 patients remain hospitalized, 3 released