OROVILLE, Calif. - The Lime Saddle Campground on Lake Oroville is now open, but only for Camp Fire survivors.
California State Parks granted Butte County temporary use of the campground at Lake Oroville, to serve as a temporary RV park for fire survivors.
Spaces are available on a first-come, first served basis.
To qualify, people must be signed up for either the government or alternative fire debris removal program.
Fire survivors must also get a placard from Butte County before entering the campground. The county will provide water service and wastewater pumping.
For more information call (530) 538-7572.
- Lime Saddle Campground open for Camp Fire survivors
- Camp Fire survivors facing evictions at Lime Saddle Camp Ground
- Survivor opens Camp Fire Barbeque joint
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Camp Fire survivors open up shop at Thursday Night Market
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors