PARADISE, Calif. - The Mayor and Town Council of Paradise have been receiving letters from around the world since news of deadly and destructive Camp Fire spread.
Town Council Member Melissa Schuster shared some of the dozens of letters on Facebook Thursday.
There are letters and drawings from school children in New Zealand and the City of Oakland.
A woman who lives in the United Kingdom sent her condolences, as did the Ambassador to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and the Consul General of Mexico.
The Mayors of Sonoma, Gillette, Wyoming and Boones Mill, Virginia also sent letters of support.
Schuster said it's both "humbling and inspiring" for the town to be surrounded with such love.
- Letters of Support for Paradise
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Paradise Elderly Man Found
- Paradise High School Bullying
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise for sale
- Paradise Strong, Love Strong
- Supporters anticipate audition by Paradise singer on The Voice Tuesday night