Photo Gallery 5 Images
CHICO, Calif. - A new restaurant called “LemonShark Poké” which serves traditional poke has opened its doors in the downtown Chico area near the iconic Senator Theater.
The Japanese-inspired upscale place also serves numerous appetizers such as tempura shrimp and egg rolls as well as beer from local brewers like Sierra Nevada.
Some entrees in their menu feature food like chicken and Alaskan Cod.
Based on the pictures sent by “LemonShark Poké,” the interior of the restaurant is considered upscale, but with the atmosphere as “fine-casual,” according to LemonShark Poké’s Public Relations team.
The restaurant first opened its doors on Sept.é 1 and is located at 501 Main St, Chico and is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information on their food menu, click here.
- LemonShark Poké Restaurant Comes to Downtown Chico
- Pluto's Downtown Chico Closing
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Restaurant Set to Open in Downtown Redding
- Chico restaurant offers CBD on the menu
- Wilda’s restaurant opens new location in Downtown Redding
- Downtown Chico Christmas Preview is Sunday
- World's rarest cars in downtown Chico
- Downtown Chico Tree Lighting is tonight
- Christmas business booming in downtown Chico