One of the missions of the League of Women Voters Butte County is to help get voters engaged and educated so they will have knowledge when they head to the polls.
That's why the non-partisan group has scheduled a series of candidates forums, so voters can listen and compare, and ask questions.
All of the forums begin at 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 12 - Paradise Town Council and Paradise Unified School District Board of Trustees. Paradise Town Hall, 5555 Skyway.
Monday, Sept. 17 - Chico City Council and Chico Unified School District Board of Trustees. Harlen Adams Theatre, Performing Arts Center 144, CSU, Chico.
Tuesday, Sept. 25 - Chico. California State Assembly District 3 and State Senate District 4, Harlen Adams Theatre.
Monday, Oct. 1 - Gridley City Council and Biggs City Council. Guardian Building, 200 E. Spruce Street, Gridley.
- League of Women Voters Butte County Announces Candidate Forums
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Chico Women's Club hosts congressional candidate forum
- Voter Turnout Numbers Soar in Butte County
- Candidate Forum Hacked With Homosexual Porn
- Citizens for Justice Hosts Candidate Forum
- Butte County Public Works Announces Chain Controls
- Campaign Forums Set for District 1 Congressional Candidates
- Butte County Candidates Face Off For Supervisor District 2 Spot
- Leading Butte County Candidates React to June Primary 2018 Results