Danko Meredith, Gibbs Law Group, and Corey, Luzaich, de Ghetaldi & Riddle, a coalition of law firms made up of 30 lawyers, known as Northern California Fire Lawyers, are suing PG&E on behalf of multiple Camp Fire Victims.
The lawsuit accuses PG&E of being negligent in maintaining its infrastructure and properly inspecting and managing its power transmission lines, which allegedly caused the Camp Fire.
Judges ruled in favor of the Northern California Fire Lawyers in the 2015 Butte Fire cases, and the firm is working on others.
Attorneys are offering free consultations to anyone who was affected by the Camp Fire by calling 530-208-3062.
- Lawyers File Lawsuit Against PG&E
- Lawsuit filed against PG&E for victims of wine country fires
- Butte County Files Lawsuit Against PG&E for Camp Fire Damages
- PG&E Will File for Bankruptcy Protection
- PG&E Officially Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- PG&E Faces Lawsuits in Camp Fire Investigation
- Oroville files a lawsuit against the DWR
- Trump Administration Files Another Lawsuit Against California
- District Attorney Files Lawsuit Against Redding Hotel