LOS ANGELES (AP) - Maintenance work on Los Angeles International Airport runways will lead to three nights of re-routed plane landings over neighborhoods to the north.
LAX officials said Sunday that residents of Inglewood can expect excessive noise through Wednesday morning.
City News Service reports both southern runways will be closed for maintenance or reconstruction.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LAX maintenance means 3 nights of re-routed landings, noise
- Orland shelter faces noise complaint from neighbor
- LAX Inspectors Stop Pests in Imported Valentine's Flowers
- Felon Arrested with Handgun After Noise Complaint at Party
- Maintenance Repair for Victims of the 'Klamathon Fire'
- Man Threatens Roommates with Gun over Complaint of Noise: Chico PD
- Plane Carrying Rapper Post Malone Lands Safely Following Emergency Landing
- Northern California Regional Land Trust
- South Avenue in Tehama County closed until Friday due to maintenance
- UPDATE: 84-year-old woman out of jail after being arrested for firing a gun over complaint of noise in Anderson