CHICO, Calif. - Congregation Beth Israel hosted their annual kosher deli lunch at their center in Chico on Sunday.
The event was for all of the community, not just temple members.
They served up a traditional kosher deli lunch with pastrami, corned beef and sliced turkey, along with salads and delicious desserts.
The goal was to raise money for the congregation's Shul School so they can provide a quality Jewish education for temple members in Chico.
- Kosher deli lunch supports Congregation Beth Israel's Shul School in Chico
- Congregation Beth Israel Chico Holds Vigil for Pittsburgh Shooting Victims
- Fundraiser Saturday for Congregation Beth Israel in Chico
- Congregation Beth Israel Gives To Hundreds of Camp Fire Survivors
- WATCH VIDEO -- Chico's Congregation Beth Israel Expresses Solidarity with Pittsburg PA
- Surveillance video shows Dill's Deli break-in
- Chico supports World AIDS Day
- LaMalfa Supports Declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
- Chico Police support Next Door App
- Chico State supports bilingual teachers and programs