REDDING, Calif. - Wolfgang International in Redding hosted its sixth annual “Volkswagen Show and Shine” on Friday.
Volkswagen enthusiasts gathered early Friday morning to show off their tricked-out beetles, buses and dune buggies and it all took place in the back parking lot of “Wolfgang International” off Park Avenue.
Prizes were given away for “Best in Show” and attendees voted for their favorite Volkswagen.
The event was in association with “Kool April Nites,” where a cruise will take place on Hilltop Drive, Friday evening from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SHASTA COUNTY’S MOST WANTED CRIMINALS
- FAMILY OF GEESE MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FIVE-CAR CRASH
- CONTAMINATED WATER FOUND AT MANZANITA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN GRIDLEY
- 'Kool April Nites' cruise set to take place Friday evening
- Drivers prepare for the Kool April Nites Cruise happening Friday
- Kool April Nites Week in Redding
- A Year of Firsts for Kool April Nites
- Kool April Nites kicks off new generation of car events
- Kool April Nites could impact Redding economy by $1 million
- Kool April Nites donates to Boulder Creek Elementary
- Kool April Nites 2019: An inside look at classic cars
- Kool April Nites classic cars have been handed down for generations
- 'Kool April Nites' and 'Make-A-Wish' partner up for great cause