REDDING, Calif. - Saturday was the last day of the 30th annual Kool April Nites classic car event in Redding.
They wrapped it all up with the "Big Show."
Action News Now reporter Spencer Joseph said it was an exciting day for everyone as the event shifted into high gear, closing out an amazing week of high octane excitement.
The theme this year is "Generations." Many of those in attendance pass those classic cars down from generation to generation…
In the video you can hear an interview with Sherry Howell, the owner of a 1957 Pontiac that has been handed down in a family and was there for the very first Redding Kool April Nites show. Howell said it was difficult to pass her driver's test while driving the Pontiac because it does not have any power steering.
Howell said her family will gather again for the 31st annual Kool April Nites next year. The date will be Apr. 18, 2020.
- Kool April Nites classic cars have been handed down for generations
- Kool April Nites 2019: An inside look at classic cars
- Kool April Nites kicks off new generation of car events
- Kool April Nites Week in Redding
- A Year of Firsts for Kool April Nites
- 'Kool April Nites' cruise set to take place Friday evening
- Kool April Nites could impact Redding economy by $1 million
- Drivers prepare for the Kool April Nites Cruise happening Friday
- Kool April Nites donates to Boulder Creek Elementary
- 'Kool April Nites' and 'Make-A-Wish' partner up for great cause