SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Action News Now spoke with the owners of just some of the classic cars people can find at Redding's Kool April Nites.
This year's event kicked off on April 22.
For a full schedule of events, CLICK HERE.
This convertible still has the original engine in it and Joe, the owner, says he bought it for his wife and rebuilt the entire thing for her.
After the car sat in his brother's barn for years, Benny bought it for $500 and fixed it up.
This car was used as a chicken coop by the previous owner but, John, the current owner has fixed it all up himself and is now showing it off.
The car of many parts is making its first driving debut this year after the owner, Marty, says they narrowly missed out last year.
- Kool April Nites 2019: An inside look at classic cars
- Kool April Nites Week in Redding
- Kool April Nites kicks off new generation of car events
- Kool April Nites classic cars have been handed down for generations
- A Year of Firsts for Kool April Nites
- 'Kool April Nites' cruise set to take place Friday evening
- Kool April Nites could impact Redding economy by $1 million
- Drivers prepare for the Kool April Nites Cruise happening Friday
- Kool April Nites donates to Boulder Creek Elementary
- 'Kool April Nites' and 'Make-A-Wish' partner up for great cause