REDDING, Calif. - The “Make-A-Wish” Foundation had a “kool” start to the weekend with some classic cars.
The foundation is partnering with “Kool April Nites” to host the first ever “Show and Shine Event.”
It’s all part of an effort from Palomar Homes to grant local children’s wishes.
“Everybody in this community works together. The sign guy called me and said I'm taking over Kool April Nights will you help me. And so I said sure, and we put on this. And we'll be involved in Kool April Nights for a long time to come,” said Jeb Allen, an owner of Palomar Homes.
In 2016, Palomar Homes raised enough money to grant 20 local children’s wishes.
For a link of 'Kool April Nites' click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 'Kool April Nites' and 'Make-A-Wish' partner up for great cause
- Kool April Nites Week in Redding
- A Year of Firsts for Kool April Nites
- 'Kool April Nites' cruise set to take place Friday evening
- Kool April Nites kicks off new generation of car events
- Kool April Nites could impact Redding economy by $1 million
- Drivers prepare for the Kool April Nites Cruise happening Friday
- Kool April Nites donates to Boulder Creek Elementary
- Kool April Nites 2019: An inside look at classic cars
- Kool April Nites classic cars have been handed down for generations