Photo Gallery 23 Images
Redding, Calif.—Kool April Nights has kicked off in Redding.
Kool April Nights is a non-profit organization that presents a week long public event for classic car enthusiasts every April.
One of the main events is the Cruise that happens on Friday April 27th from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The cruise will feature numerous cars young and old.
It is a great event to take the whole family to enjoy.
The street closures for the cruise start at 5:30 p.m.
It is recommended that you get up to the area within the cruise route early and wait for the cruise to start at 6:30 p.m.
You do not need tickets for the cruise.
The City of Redding will start by closing the north bound off ramp to Hilltop Drive and the east bound Highway 44 off ramp to Hilltop Drive at 5:30 p.m.
If you are coming from the Redding Civic Auditorium and it is after 5:30, you will need to enter the route area from Dana Drive at Churn Creek Road or Cypress Avenue at Hilltop Drive.
For a schedule of all of the Kool April Nights events, click here.
- Kool April Nights Kicked off in Redding
- Kool April Nights begins in Redding
- Kool April Nites Week in Redding
- Kool April Nites kicks off new generation of car events
- Kool April Nites could impact Redding economy by $1 million
- A Year of Firsts for Kool April Nites
- 'Kool April Nites' cruise set to take place Friday evening
- Drivers prepare for the Kool April Nites Cruise happening Friday
- Kool April Nites donates to Boulder Creek Elementary
- Kool April Nites 2019: An inside look at classic cars